Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's so good to hear from those who have written. Thank you! Dick left for Buenos Aires last night and should be arriving there this morning around 11am. He'll be flying from Buenos Aires tonight and arriving in Houston Thursday morning and changing planes to fly to Detroit. The plan is for his parents to pick him up in Detroit and they will drive together to Taylor University Thursday afternoon. Beth's graduation from Taylor is Saturday. :-) My mom, sister, Dave and Nancy, Sara (Greenman) Hopson and my aunt and uncle will be at Taylor also this weekend. I'm sure they'll have a great time together. Wish I could be there too. Andrea is busy with school and end of the semester tests here and it would be hard for her to make up the work. We hope to see the graduation video and talk by internet phone connection this weekend. I'll be facilitating an interpersonal skills mini-workshop this Friday evening and Saturday here in town for the Anglican church, staff of the IXTUS Christian Center for University students and maybe a few university students. Looks like there will be at least 21 participants. We appreciate prayer this week for Dick and his travels, for a good time with family and for the workshop this weekend. Dick will be back here in Argentina May 28, Lord willing. :-) I'll keep you posted on how things are going with all the activities. Bye for now!

No comments: