Sunday, May 14, 2006




Happy Mother's Day to you if you're a mom and you're reading this post! Mother's Day is in October here in Argentina but I like celebrating today too. :-)

We had a great time during our cookout yesterday with (standing left to right) Bernabe,Nacho,Judith, Laura, their children and Andrea (sitting on left). Bernabe and Nacho were in the youth group when we first came to Tucuman 17 and a half years ago.

I'll write more about our plans for this week in another post. It's nice to hear from you too! Hope you have good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori,
Your backyard looks great. I would love to be in Argentina to have some of that beef. Happy Mother's day. Ken was in Montana with his mother. She broke her hip and is still in the hospital. She struggles with her will to live. I had a great time spending the day with Rebecka, Kyle and baby Isaac. My other kids called as well. Um Abraco, Arlene