Saturday, September 12, 2009

September-Preparing to travel to Argentina for two weeks

Next Tuesday, September 15th, I'll be traveling to Tucuman for two weeks. I'm looking forward to attending two weddings, seeing friends and colleagues. Even though I'm going for happy events I'm praying for God's strength because I think it will be difficult to go through some of our things that we've stored at the house we lived in for the 20 years we lived in Tucuman. If you are reading this before I travel I appreciate your prayers. At this point I have not changed the name of this blog because I still plan to write about life and ministry in Argentina up through the end of our home assignment in April 2010. When I return I'll be posting more about my trip and time in Argentina, about our dear friends who we've lived and worked with for so many years. To God be the glory, great things He has done.

No comments: