Wednesday, June 24, 2009
May and June happenings
Wow, it's hard to believe that the last time I posted was in April. Happy summer! We officially begin home assignment this month. We need to find out exactly how many months we have (three months for every year on the field) but we have at least nine months.
Since I wrote last Dick, Andrea, Luca and I have been to Indiana for Ben's graduation from Taylor University, (congratulations Ben!), to Kentucky to visit my mom and sister and brother in law, to South Carolina to visit my brother and his family and to Myrtle Beach with my brother and his family. :-) Nancy, our friend from Argentina traveled with us to all those places. We had a great time with her and look forward to seeing her again in Argentina. I'll post some pictures of our travels and family.
We're praying about the future while we are on home asignment. Argentina could be part of our future ministry no matter where we live and work with WorldVenture. We're praying and looking to see how God works! Thank you for your prayers for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment