Sunday, December 09, 2007


September-December News

Wow, it's now December 9th and I have posted on the blog since August. A lot has happened since then. I traveled to Salta in September and to Paraguay in October to help facilitate the Spanish Interpersonal Skills workshops and mentor new facilitators. Both workshops went very well. I plan to post some pictures in another post. Dick has visited the distance seminary students in the past few months plus other ministry related activities. Andrea is finishing up school this next week before her summer vacation starts. She's happy to be finished with the school year. :-)

December 14th we fly to the US to be with family and friends for the next few months. We plan to return to Argentina on February 21. We're looking forward to seeing Ben and Beth again. It will be great to be together as a family!

I'm not sure how many people are reading this blog, but if you do, could you let us know?

I'll post some pictures now of the last two interpersonal skills workshops and a few other activities.

We hope you have a great Christmas with family and friends!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun that you get to come home for a while. We would really love to hear from you so drop us a line sometime!

Anonymous said...

Mr. & Mrs. Greenman,
I read your blog often (and have commented once or twice with an alias). I sincerely admire the work you and your family are doing in Argentina. Even among Christians today, not too many people have the spiritual discipline and pious devotion to do what you've been doing...for many years! Your work in Argentina exemplifies the integration of work and faith the apostle Paul talked about. You're in my prayers, especially for your health and safety. I hope you have a great time with your family in Michigan.

You were very nice to me when I visited your home two years ago and for that I'll always be grateful.

*Merry Christmas*


--Jackson, Thomas

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I do check your blog frequently, so if you can continue to post happenings, it helps me and my church to know how to pray and also, just to stay informed. Thank you for going somewhere I cannot. God bless your fellowship with your family while in the states.