Sunday, April 29, 2007

March and April News

Greetings once again from Argentina! It´s been a long time since I´ve posted. We´ve had an eventful few months. The facilitator´s training that was held in February for the Spanish Interpersonal Skills workshops went very well. There are now 5 new facilitators in Argentina, 1 in Uruguay and 1 in Costa Rica. I´m praising God for His faithfulness in how He is working in the lives of these people and look forward to working with them. I hope to post a few pictures of the facilitator´s training.

The new ceiling in the second story of the Zona Oeste Baptist Church was finished in time for the start of the new year of Sunday School classes. Dick enjoyed working together with the team of men. :-) I hope to post some pictures of the project that they worked on.

The Baptist association of churches here in Northwest Argentina had it´s annual meeting yesterday, April 28. Dick is in Salta for the meetings and said that they went well. I´ll know more when he returns home in a few days.

Family news- Andrea started 9th grade in March and continues to enjoy being part of youth group at church and different activities with school friends and church friends. Beth is working hard at the foundation for needy girls and is seeing the Lord working in the girls´ lives. Ben finishes his sophomore year at Taylor University at the end of May. He enjoyed the ministry trip to New York City during Spring Break.

I´ve been keeping busy with planning future interpersonal skills workshops. The next one is planned for June in La Plata, Argentina. I appreciate your prayers for the plans and for the people that will participate.

Going to physical therapy has also been keeping me busy. I´d appreciate your prayers as I work on muscle strength and the inflammation in my right foot and left hip. There are some positives about going to the medical center every day. I´m meeting people that I don´t think I would have met otherwise and I´m praying that God can use my time there. :-)

Hopefully the power supply for my laptop computer will be fixed or replaced soon so that I can access my address book and write and send out a ministry update very soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your prayers!












1 comment:

Josué Greenman said...

Mas fotos!