January and February News
Well, we're into the month of February already. This is the second month of summer vacation here but I'm working hard, preparing to help train new facilitators for the Spanish Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills workshops. I leave for Córdoba Argentina on February 11. The training for the new facilitators starts February 14 and runs through February 21. I´ll write more about that later. :-)
Ben returned to Taylor University at the end of January. We miss him! Before he left we had a few more family outings. I´d like to post a picture of Tucumán from the hill San Javier that was taken the day we drove up the hill.
This past week we had a baby shower at church for four babies. Our church is growing! I´d like to post a few pictures from our time together celebrating the birth of Sofia, Valentina, Melody and Maria Máxima.
Dick has been busy with a construction project at church. He´s leading a team of men as the put up a new ceiling on the second story where the classrooms are and also putting in a bathroom in the second story apartment where the couple will live who take care of the church building.
In March classes start again and Dick will begin his monthly visits to the distance seminary students. Andrea will begin school then too. Beth will start working again at the foundation for girls. The program for the girls as been suspended for the months of January and February.
Thank you so much for your prayers for us as we live and minister here! It´s nice to hear from those of you who post on the blog. :-) "Hi" to Hijo de Libertad, Kristi and others we´ve heard from. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment