Saturday, January 13, 2007


Happy 2007 and December News

We hope 2007 has started out well for you! It's been awhile since I've written and I'm glad to be able to post today. We enjoyed Christmas with all our kids at home. :-) Ben traveled from Taylor University in Indiana and Beth has been here for a few months now after graduating from Taylor. Andrea finished 8th grade in December and is very happy to have her brother and sister here. Dick's brother Dave, Nancy and our nephew Josh were here for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We had fun spending time together celebrating our Savior's birth, shooting off fireworks (Christmas Eve is not a "Silent Night" here although sometimes I wish it was....), eating right before midnight and opening presents.

The week before Christmas we were in Buenos Aires as a family. Dick,Beth,Andrea and I drove there to meet Ben at the airport. It was fun to see different parts of the city and visit with our colleagues Greg, Laile and their little boys. I'll see if I can post a few pictures of our time in Buenos Aires. :-)

This month is the main time for summer vacations here in Argentina. Since we already had our long trip to Buenos Aires and back, we would like to take some short trips in the province of Tucuman and maybe to Jujuy. There are a lot of beautiful places to see! Ben returns to Taylor University on January 28. We hope you have a great January whether you are enjoying snow or a hot day by the pool. :-)

Until the next time! Lori

No comments: